Something To Tell
As she spoke he lowered his eyes. "I was just uh- exploring?" His voice squeaked slightly. "Sorry Aylar. I didn't want to bother you." He let out a small whimper, showing that he was really sorry. Aslan looked up at Io and when she smiled slighlty his face broke into a huge grin. He ran around her legs excitedly but stopped short when he remembered that he had to be gentle with her. He didn't want her or the pups to get hurt. When she started talking he gazed up at her.

Moving to another pack? He thought for a moment. "Will there be other pups there?" That's all he really wanted to know. He loved his brother but he wanted more people to play with. He wouldn't mind leaving. He hadn't been a part of Inferni for very long so he didn't care. He panted some more. "Where ever you go Aylar I will come too!" He smiled and sat down. He didn't want to not be with Io, if he wasn't then he wouldn't have a mother. He didn't want that. He was sure the other pack would be lovley. He nodded his head, he wanted to go if she decided that she really wanted to leave.

Messages In This Thread