Something To Tell
[html]

occgoodnessss

'It is no problem, just do not worry me' Io said, stroking Aslan's ears. 'You know I will not mind you waking me up to ask, no matter how trivial the reason'. Although she may snap at him from time to time, she would never mean it. He was her family and she would never do anything to hurt him nor upset him.

Holding him close, she smiled, 'What would you like to know? There are many things', some of which she would not tell him. She would tell him of her past litters, but not in great detail, he was too young for that and Io herself and no desire to drag up old memories. 'I know a lot about you, but that is because you are young and have not lived for long'. She stroked Aslan's ears as she spoke, it was nice to be able to slow down for once. She had been keeping herself busy, maybe too busy, all she needed was to sit down and talk with her family. Although she loved cooking, her family came first. Her plans that morning she had intended to cook a feast for herself, Aeron, Aslan and Sarajevo, but Aslan's sudden disapperance had shaken her plans.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread