Death To The Angels
[html]

OOC jibbles

'Told you' Io said her eyes never moving from the spot where the bundle once lay. 'You, Aslan and Revan were so optimistic. But I knew. Sarajevo knew, Galileo knew'. She let her head fall back against the wall. A angry growl emerged from her. 'And you know what? It was all wasted effort'. Thats what really annoyed her, she couldn't shift for two whole months, and what do the damn things do. Die.

'Dziękuję' she muttered, using her language to give her friend her thanks. She did not make eye contact however, it was simply too hard. 'Come, sit' Io said softly, patting the ground beside her. The hybrid lowered her head and pulled her legs further up to her chest, letting strands of stark white fall over her like a veil. She had noted Aern's sorrow without even looking up, with a half hearted chuckle, more a harsh exhale than anything else, Io spoke. 'I said no to get your hopes up' she shook her head, 'At least you have yours'. Io truely did not care any more, she was tired and irritated that was all. She would sleep after she had spoken with Aeron however. She needed to hear her friends voice a little more.

<style type="text/css">
.twoioknife1 b {font-weight:bold; color: #0D6487; letter-spacing:1px; }
.twoioknife1 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.twoioknife1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.twoioknife1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background:#fff url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... -blood.jpg) no-repeat top center; border:none; padding: 250px 0px 25px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #01B2F9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.twoioknife1 .in {padding:150px 0 0 0}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread