Windsong
Saluce listened to her, his maw creeping into a smile, it seemed she had brought the herb she had spoken of at their last meeting and it seemed again they would be conversing about medical issues. This was not turning out well for him to get to know her more, and he could feel himself mentally rolling around ideas to steer this meeting in another direction. It dawned on him that she hadn’t set foot in dahlia during any of the meetings he had had with her and it seemed like a pleasant enough day for a tour in his mind. But that required him to change forms or her to and he wasn’t to sure if she was comfortable either shifting in front of him or having him shift in front of her.

For a moment he looked perplexed then came across a better idea, his home wasn’t too far from this point and he could lead her there and shift quickly in a room, the could continue onward. It was just getting this darling woman there, he needed a reason and it seemed that reason was there if he had only thought on it earlier.

“We could go back to my home and you could show me how to prepare this herb?” he asked softly a smile across his lips, wanting to steer this meeting in a direction that lead to them enjoying the day together. If it meant he had to learn how to prepare these herbs to get past the initial reason for the meeting then so be it.

“It’s a short walk, afterwards I could give you a tour of Dahlia?” he asked to sweeten the deal a bit, and then something very un-saluce like happened, that tail of his that normally laid quietly behind him wagged back and forth.

Messages In This Thread