Black dead roses [J]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.skymarit2 {padding:0px; padding-bottom:120px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... skybg2.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:526px;}
.skymarit2 p{color:#000000; margin:0px; text-align:justify; text-indent:20px;}
.skymarit2 b{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#A11313;}
.skymarit2 i{font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', serif; color:#703232;}</style>

http://i.imgur.com/UomzSl.jpg);">

To join? She echoed, then she smiled. I don't see why not, personally, but you'll have to speak to our Capitana, Skye Collins. She's probably back at her house, else on her way here now. She paused a moment to get a better look at the two of them. What she saw, she didn't like. She'd noticed the submissive behaviour of the female, called Malignant (interesting name...) as well as the obviously dominant nature of the male, Shurui. We've been on a bit of a tight inspection lately, though. Some recent drama has left us all on high alert. A warning? But for what...?

The wolfdog adjusted her footing, blue eyes drifting casually between the two. She knew Skye would be there soon. She hadn't a doubt about that. For now, she'd keep them company. So where are the two of you coming from, anyway? She'd let Skye deal with the whole 'rank and purpose' thing. For now, she'd get the inside dirt of these two interesting luperci. The way they acted had sparked Sky's interest...

...and besides, it's never a bad thing to be careful. Last time, that bastard Argul had caused chaos in the pack. No doubt if someone had paid him more mind, they'd have been able to save a lot of lives before he'd finally been caught and killed, by another pack no less. Why hadn't Shawchert killed him? It was some girl from another pack that ended up doing it. The thought of her missing mate brought her back to reality, though she'd remained alert despite her wandering thoughts.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread