slezy ne padayut
[html]

OOC: lalala +3

Adrian confessed to not knowing what had happened to Shaw's son (which was hard to believe, but Mars had not seen the man at the pack meeting that the pack had directly after so it he just could have not been a member at that time or something to that effect.) and so Mars shook his head lightly to the other. The pack harbored a murderer. They didn't even punish him. They only chased him off. the man spoke simply, figuring that the other male could figure out from what he said that the murderer had murdered the son of the Alpha. Mars knew at that point that something needed to change. He just didn't think of a change of scenery yet, and he had no reason to leave immediately like he had most recently when Krystalle announced to mars that she was pregnant with his children, and also that he had another personality that did it since it was not him, and she had spoken that it was not Bartholomew.

The other male went on about hoe blood family was good. Mars shrugged but then nodded his head about it. He always had blood family that hated him, both sides, since he was a freak to them all. He was not russian so he was a freak to the Russos, and he was not complete husky like the Cubbins clan so he was a freak to them too. Everyone in his family seemed to hate him, so he was just the black sheep (how ironic that he owns a black sheep) of his family, completely in the middle of it all. Adrian asked then when the pups were gonna be born. Mars was the worst at keeping time so he was slightly unsure of what day today was either. He looked at the ground and then looked back up at the blonde man. I'm not too sure...Never was told how long it takes for that kind of thing...I don't remember much of how long my mother was pregnant with my half-siblings either. the man spoke, shrugging his shoulders. Even back then he had a hard time keeping time. Ya want to keep him around blood then? Me and Krystalle are gonna be moving soon, more than likely to a place called Dahlia De Mai...Would you and Iliya like to come with us? Mars asked, tilting his head to the right.

<style>
.mars-sheep01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mars-sheep01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.mars-sheep01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mars-sheep01 {background-color:#686868; background-image:url(http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7190/marssheep01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread