A miracle to be blessed with...
((Mmkay I don't like skipping people but I would like to get this thread finished for Noah. ^^ Post when you can people. I will set the limit to June 5th. You have till then to post! A liiiiittle powerplay but only to get this thread to move forward.))

Angel nodded as it looked like everyone was about ready to lift and head to the cabin. "Alright on three." The woman announced as she looked to everyone. "One, two, three!" And with that it lifted in one fluid motion with everyone working together. She looked behind her and then watched the path. "Okay, Jace, walk backwards and try to follow the path as best you can. We are not far from my cabin." she commanded as she began to slide her feet across the ground to move forward while she waited for the others to move.

A while later they reached the house and she then looked to the group. "Okay, Jace, let me take the lead so we can get him into the house. Once hes there, we will set the entire thing on the large table." Getting the wolf inside on the stretcher would be difficult considering that only the stretcher and two wolves on either end would fit all at once. "Jace, go behind me so you can help grab a side as I go in." Once that would occur it would be easier to guide to the table.

When they reached the table, the stretcher was gently hovering over the table and she made sure it was cleared before motioning everyone to set it down.

"Okay. Taliesin, go to the cabinet next to the window on the far left side of the sink. There will be cloth bandannas in there. I need you to bring me out one of them please. Next to those will be a green box. Careful not to open it because it will have sharp objects inside. Jace, in the cupboard above and to the right of the sink are herbs I need in jars. Locate the ones that look like horsetails without the long tendrils on them. They will be green and brown with alternating zig zag stripes. Jazper, if you could please grab my blue box I brought with me. I will need the bandaging from it when I get close to being finished. Once done, I will need the lantern with the curved mirror behind it."

Angel sent out commands as she began to straighten the body of Noah fairly gently. "Alright boy, don't give up on us now. You have loved ones that want you here with them." she whispered as she began to light incense that would help to calm the room. It was a subtle lavender scented incense. With the door and windows open it would not get too strong for the house. With her hands, she gently began to do the head-to-toe procedure which was basically gripping the limbs of the body firmly to feel for any broken bones other than his ribs. If he were conscious she would be able to hear whether or not it was painful, but from the way he was beaten it was most likely not the case so she finished the procedure in a fairly fast time.

When Angel got the supplies she needed she looked to Yuki and she smiled. "Okay hon, what I am about to help Noah with might be a little... graphic. I am going to need to try and fix his ribs first to make sure his lung isn't punctured and you might see blood. You may stay here with me and watch or you may step into the side room to wait until I am finished. I would rather not traumatize you in any way possible. Decide whatever is most comfortable for you, okay?" Angel smiled as she looked back to Noah and gripped the lantern so it would reflect into the rib that poked out from his ribs.

"Everyone, this will get a little graphic so anyone with a sour stomach will be reccommended to step into the side room but its not required." Taking the plants that resembled horsetails out of the jar, she split them open and rubbed them into the wounds. Next, she took out a small brown jar that had a clear liquid in it and placed it over his nose. This would keep him asleep luckily without knocking him too far out. Once she was sure that everything was ready to go, she opened her green box which had little knives, scissors and needles inside which were used for stitching up wounds. In this case it would be used to examine the ribs.

Taking a bandana and tying it around her mouth it would keep anything from contaminating the wound too much. She took a small scaple and tweezers and began to slit around the area of the rib poking out and cut on either side of it. Once it was open enough to where she could see it, she noticed where it had broken. Angel smiled and nodded to Yuki showing that this was an easy to fix wound. Angel looked to the group before she did anything else. "I need a second pair of hands. I just need some one to hold the wound open while I try to place the rib back in the correct position so that it may heal properly." Angel spoke with urgency in her voice as she waited for some one to respond.

Messages In This Thread