Young meets Younger
[html]

I sorta taught my puppy, Ruby, how to swim today! :3

Mysterious looked blankly at the young pup and a smile pinched lightly at the sides of his strong, but yet almost cat-like, face. He knelt down and gave the sweet little boy a few gentle pats, since he appeared to not have developed his Optime form yet. He started to think the same thoughts he bad when he met Niro and Jiva. He felt an emptiness that could be fixed by something he didn't know of just yet and he ached deep down inside for it. It bothered him though that he was still young and ignorant and also wasn't able to just reach out for it and grasp it.

The warm and welcoming smile faded to a lingering grin as these thoughts had struck him once more. He cleared his throat and expanded it for his reply to the lad's harmless and kind actions. He finally choked out a few words to the kid, "What ya doin' out this late, boy?" he quickly added on, "Your parents must be worried sick 'bout you!" in a jittery manner. His eyes widened, feeling worried about the boy. He didn't want him to be a runaway and end up messed up like him. Mysterious had dived into this bad-boy role too deep to come back up and change it.

Mysterious looked back into the eyes of the naive child and wondered if he had had a family taking care of him before and just then, his almost-motherly side to him began to ooze right out of him as he said, "How about I take you back to my place to get you fed and taken care of?" He waited for the boy's reply with his rust-colored eyes gleaming in the Moon's beautiful light.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread