M. My world has never been the same
[html]

Hellz yes! I don't know how much more of this we wanna rp before we fade to black? XD I'm not too big a fan of full-out mature roleplaying.

He repeated the same phrase over and over again, sounding much like a broken record. She didn't mind, though; his words of affirmation made her feel more comfortable in what she was doing. So he did want this, did want her to be touching him the way that she was. Her hands wandered as she faced him in his lap, wanting to feel as much of him as he would allow her to. Which, apparently, would be all of him. She wanted to turn him on like he had never been turned on before, to touch and tease the gentle giant until he was unable to keep his face stoic.

He responded to her question and her body heated further with the flames of desire as his hands held her sides with more force than before. She hadn't done much to him yet but desire took control of her mind and actions at the feeling of his clawed fingers on her flesh. The Angela leaned into him, nuzzling into his neck, nipping lightly along his jawline. Her own hands moved down his sides to his hips, rubbing lightly. This would definitely be a day to remember.

<style type="text/css">
.nani22 {width:400px; background-image:url('http://www.ghostecho.net/souls/ana/naniko.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-color:#AFC4CC; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black;}
.nani222 {padding:10px 10px 85px 10px; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#384F57; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.nani22 b {color:#476571;}
.nani22 p {text-indent:39px; margin:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread