in your multitude
[html]

Seeing as how her pale hued guest was dragging the carcass of his kill through the territory borders, it wouldn't be in her nature not to offer to help him out with bringing it in. Then again, it seemed like he was fairly strong enough to haul it in on his own, but Alae felt genuinely bad for not offering any assistance sooner. "I'll help you along the rest of the way, if you want me to. It must be a little heavy for you." Alae suggested, seeing as how there was plenty to see yet in Dahlia de Mai beyond the borders, she didn't want her visitor to be hauling the carcass around just by himself (especially if it was a gesturing gift to Dahlia).

They barely traversed a little ways over the border when her pale visitor caught sight of Kael in the trees. The snowy owl simply gleamed at him from his perch, not responding in any way to his greeting except for ruffling his feathers some. "Kael can't speak, as far as I know. But I'm sure he doesn't mind yourself here." Alae said, observing the owl from afar. Settling down next to his kill, perhaps it would make sense to eat some of his gift and lighten the load before exploring more of Dahlia de Mai. He offered his name as Roran, as Alae gracefully fell to sit cross-legged across from him. "Roran. Tell me a little about yourself first. What pack do you come from?" Alae said, tilting her head in question. Her eyes also roved over the kill, feeling herself salivate, but didn't want to be rude in taking the first sliver of meat.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread