I waited for you
[html]

Huuurrr I suck. Denver is just kind of a dick. Even though he pretends he isn't (sometimes).WC: 371

Man, this guy was a talker. As soon as Denver struck up the conversation with him, he knew he'd found an interesting fellow. And he sure was. It was too bad that Denver didn't really care about most of the stuff he had to say. Being the polite sort, though, the white mutt smiled and nodded in all the right places.

"Well, that's pretty neat," he said honestly, regarding clothing for armies. Maybe when he was a king, he would be able to call upon this man to clothe his masses. A sly grin spread across his face at the thought.

Strelein took a moment to determine the payment options Denver would have, and the ivory dog brought a hand to his face, idly scratching there. Denver was certain he'd be able to provide whatever it was the man wanted for payment. "Goods, services, I can do any of 'em," he said with a laugh. What he gave was of no consequence to Denver; there was a city nearby, he'd heard, and there would be plenty of goods to find there. Services, well... it depended on which type the copper Cours man would ask for. Eyebrows raised, unsure if this had been a sexual advance. Maybe his mind was just in a dirty place. Either way, the guy talked way too much for Denver to want to spend any of that sort of time with him. Clearing his throat, he figured he should respond in some way.

"I'm sure we can arrange somethin'," he muttered, "But I want sum'n real nice. I'll hav'ta figure it out." He wanted clothing fit for a king; only the best.

Denver's new acquaintance became even less amusing when he had no cigarette to offer. The dog frowned. "Damn." He really should have brought some.

"So, uh..." he started, leaning on an arm extending to the tree, "what do you know about the city 'round here? Anything happenin' there?" Denver was curious to know if it was anything like the cities he'd lived in before. Maybe it was better than this insect-infested hellhole. No castles, no kingdom, filled with horses and insects. Denver shuttered; he couldn't think about that disgusting spider without getting grossed out.

<style type="text/css">
.castleground-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.castleground b {font-weight:bold; color:#e6bc86; letter-spacing:1px}
.castleground p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.castleground {margin:0 auto; background-color:#2b2217; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/j0zd3b.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9e865d; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #1c140e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread