On the search
[html]

Ehno’s greeting was returned with a smile, an unspoken declaration of good intentions. Not that the Dreamer had suspected foul intentions from the beginning; running about with a cage in one’s hands didn’t exactly lend well to starting fights. And what little he knew about those who hailed from Cour des Miracles leaned more toward assumptions of good nature. He couldn’t imagine troublemakers lasting long in the same pack as the righteous knight. The visitor—Niro, he introduced himself as—wasted no time in getting down to business, speaking of one of apparently many reasons for his appearance here. The Dreamer listened to the other’s words, silent and attentive.

There was no mention of his feathered friends, but Ehno could only imagine that that was because this first order of business was more important to the Takekuro man. A missing sister, run away from her home within the Ceratori pack. The Marino’s thoughts went immediately to the only Cercatori canine that he knew of, but as Niro went on to describe his sister, he realized that it could not have been the Latin woman. Ehno searched his thoughts, trying to dredge up any recollections of a white-furred woman with pink dreadlocks but came up empty. “Ah, I’m afraid that I’ve never seen anyone matching her description before. I can at the very least assure you that she is not within our borders.” He frowned, amber eyes focusing on the other’s green gaze. “I do a fair bit of travelling, and I can keep an eye out for her, if you wish?” The territory was vast, and if this sister of his did not wish to be found, they would be hard-pressed to find any sign of her. However, Ehno would not let that discourage him, and he was certain that her sibling would not let that fact deter him either.

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei09 b {font-weight:bold; color:#eff3f6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2d2d30; }
.allifreebei09-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei09 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei09 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#d2dde3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei09.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #eff3f6; padding: 105px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#72727a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei09-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #72727a; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei09-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #a6becf; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
WC: 310
[/html]

Messages In This Thread