A world I haven't seen
[html]

horrible wait, so sorry ><

Alder was not perfect at reading other's. He could see their body language, but he was not confident enough to be sure of what they felt. Some were good at hiding their true intentions, and he couldn't trust his reading skills. Horses however never lied, and the horse spoke of nothing negative. It brought his confidence up just slightly.

Yet his eyes still only glanced over the other male, and he waited to hear what the pale stranger had to say. He spoke his name, and the boy's gaze came to his face and were held there. Anu had told them many stories, the characters figments of her imagination. Or so he thought. But here was the pale wolf of one of those stories. His name had been Nayati, he was painted across the snout and a hunter of the tribe. Alder felt a fool for thinking that the story had been fiction.

It wasn't until the great wolf spoke of the hunt that Alder lost his daze and took another step closer to the fence that separated them. He shuffled his paws a bit, and wondered what was proper to say at this part of the exchange. He almost felt giddy, the knots in his stomach becoming bubbles. I believe my mother has met you, Anu of Crimson Dreams. He didn't want to tell him that he was the figure of his puphood bedtime stories. That would just be embarrassing.

<style type="text/css">
.aldermarch02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1d3be; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #826d4e; }
.aldermarch02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251c11; text-align:center;}
.aldermarch02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aldermarch02 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#c5b38f; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... arch02.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #e1d3be; padding: 0px 0px 160px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#251c11; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.8x; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
.aldermarch02-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #372813; margin:0 auto;}
.aldermarch02-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #826d4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread