Something To Tell
[html]

occgoodnessss

The woman decided prior to her tale that she would make it more exciting for the pup. It was quite a nasty tale so she would not tell him everything, using her best covering up skills. Settling herself with a sigh, she began.

'In all began in a land far away, near where you travelled from, I was born with my sister and my brother. Our mother only truly loved Europa, my younger sister, she was perfect. Polite, pretty, smart. Myself and Galileo, my brother, we prefered to do things our way. Our mother never saw that that was how she acted. So we only really got love from our father. We where educated as usual, but then when we were adults, I left with Sarajevo's father. Sara was born and then his father went missing. I travelled here then. Galileo left after me and travelled around Europe also, but he soon came here too...' Io sighed, 'I do not know where he is now, but somewhere close'.

Io smiled, tugging Aslan closer, 'Boring is it not? I shall tell you a better story at bedtime, yes?' She would be able to plan ahead and make up a much more exciting story, in the hours till Aslan got tired.

<style type="text/css">
.IoBerlinfreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #f3f3f3; }
.IoBerlinfreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#eeeeee; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f3f3f3; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-border1 {width:486px; border:1px solid #494949; margin:0 auto;}
.IoBerlinfreebe01-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #313131; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread