Watch Your Step
[html]

“I’m planning to do nothing with them at the moment, to be honest. If something crosses my mind, or something inspires me, I’ll try to create it with them. That is, if I can get them untangled,” the young woman explained thoughtfully with furrowed eyebrows, but her face quickly smoothed over. “Anyway, do you know what this exact place is called?” Evelyn was certain this little haven was not overlooked by the original wolves of Cercatori d’Arte, and they had to have a title for it. The wolfdog would like to return here one day, and maybe invite a few other pack members she has come to know in the past few days.

Evelyn, distracted by talking to Galileo, nearly did not catch a flash of light that swiftly came as it went. Of course, after the lighter flicked off another flame, the girl’s curiosity took its course and started to ask questions about it, and from there jump from topic to topic so fast that it can be easily found annoying, and without pausing in breathe with no chance of the Berlin man to reply with ease. “What’s that, and how is it making fire? What’s the design on it, does it mean anything? Hey, what about that thing earlier that crawled off your shoulder, was it a legless lizard? Is it your pet, does it have a name?”

Finally she stopped shooting her rapid inquires once her lungs ran out of breathe to fuel them, and had to take a few moments to intake some air, giving some time for Galileo to respond. Evelyn wasn’t always this hyperactive; she just assumes this is how others her age act: happy, carefree, not concerned about anything important that should be taken into consideration. Not being with others her age since she was about six months old can only make her guess at what she should act like in a social situation, and took the term “friendly” to its extremes.

WC: 329 +3
<style>
.zero-brick p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-brick b {color:#e587a6; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zero-brick {border:1px solid #f0e1e6; font-family: georgia,serif; font-size:11px; color:#f0e1e6; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#7e3c2c; background-image:url(http://zero.sleepyglow.net/images/otras/yard/brick.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; width:475px;margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread