The Hunter
[html]

WC: 336 Sorry for the slow response been hectic lately

The wolf spoke with an envious strength that put her in a state of awe. She didn’t know if it was the fact that she knew he was an experienced hunter or if it was just how he was to most. Relief washed over her as he accepted her request. It felt as though years of being told no you cannot had suddenly blown away. Her dream was that much closer and soon she would be able to call herself a hunter, a provider. Soon she hoped she would be beneficial to her new pack.

I am currently quite fond of my swifter Secui form and is commonly taught in my land. Though I feel I must learn more about the weapons others wield and how to use them in the hunt. So I hope learn to be more versatile, so if you can teach me the ways of the hunt in my two legged form I feel it would benefit my learning and give me a range of skills in each form. She wasn’t sure if she explained that properly, she had a tendency to get confused in her words when she felt lesser to someone.

Forgive me I hope that makes sense. She smiled politely her skin heated slightly beneath her fur. She had shifted her eyes up to the tall blue marked male, taking notice to his matching eyes for the first time. They looked upon her with a similar brightness her uncle Light had once given her the night she had been caught sneaking in their trappers cave. He was the only one who had not been angry with her and the only one who defended her. She knew that this man would be a great inspiration to her as her uncle had been. It was his eyes that sealed her confidence; she would be a hunter and a great one at that. Her smile grew emotions building but she held her poise. Thank you so much for accepting my offer sir.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread