[M] the places I could not see
[html]

Word Count » 317
<333

the world shudders as the worm gets its wings

The hybrid was not surprised at the anger. She had not known that it would come, but she had steeled herself for this. Half-heartedly dunking herself into a running stream, Eris held no secrets where Ouija was concerned, and she allowed his scent to permeate her pelt. Associating closely with him or not, she would not break her own rules -- their meeting was proclaimed loudly on her pelt, and she made it no secret. She was not going to betray Salsola to the outsiders, after all, and they had nothing to fear of gentle Ouija, who had been considered amongst their founders early on. Larkspur had known they were close, however, and perhaps he had known more than that, even. The she-wolf hadn't been particularly secretive, though now as his eyes blazed orange-red as fire, she almost wished she had been. Even as toothsome as he was in appearance and trust him as she did, his anger was frightening to behold.

The stone facade that had fallen across her dark face did not falter, however, and she admitted it with an indifferent word. “Maybe. I carry your children, what difference does it make to you who I lie with?” she said, albeit warily. There was confidence in her, but it was not bull-headed. She was not quite that arrogant, and she knew Larkspur well enough to fear his physical strength, though she figured herself above harm, carrying his children in her belly. She did not belong to him; they owed each other blood and, occasionally, body alone. Her chartreuse gaze regarded him with a coldness that seemed practiced, though the stare was not one she had utilized often before in her life. Though their quarrels as lovers or a couple or what the fuck ever they really were had nothing to do with rank, her gaze threatened it, though the threat remained unvoiced as of yet.

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/97bll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:22px; padding:15px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread