Watch Your Step
[html]

300+

Galileo nodded, 'Yes, I remember finding out what it actually was, but I have long since forgotten that'. He had read a book about chemicals in a large library somewhere in Europe. The only thing he remembered was how to recognise the liquid so that he could search for refills.

Galileo frowned, 'Really? They seemed common where ever I look'. Perhaps thats because I look for them, Galileo thought, leaning down on his cane with a smile. He let out a soft chuckle, 'Trust, my dear girl, is what you saw there. Apep knows I mean no harm, and there for he trusts me' he paused, looking over his own shoulder, 'Though I assure you it wasn't always like that. I had to earn that trust, in doing so I gain a few bites'. Another paused broke the speech as Galileo strolled over the the tree, sitting down and patting the ground beside him signalling that the girl was more than welcome to join him if he wished to. 'Ones thing you have to know when dealing with snakes,' Galileo restarted with an air of charm and knowledge about him, 'Is that snakes never bite unless they are threatened. Though saying that Apep does give me a gentle nip once in a while. However I suppose that is more playfulness than anything else'. Galileo frowned in thought, building up a metaphor in his mine, 'Rather akin to a small pup nipping it's siblings tails'. A sly grin flashed onto his face. He was once the one biting his siblings, though the time for such games with his ister had long passed.

'As have I' the male said casually, but the girl's next comment forced him to shake his head. 'No, no. I don't mind' he said, flashing a charming, yet sly smile. 'You are young and have the oppurtunity to go about your business unburdened by too many responsibilities. It is a gift'. His words came out even more charming and sly as his smile. Though he couldn't help it, it was as if the temperment was programmed into him.

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread