Dog and dog
[html]

He glanced at the female after he had said his name and thought, Yep... They always say that 'bout my name... He then cleared his throat, set down his cool glass, and spoke, "I was never really given a name, but my family's last name was Brute. My street friends started given' eachother nicknames and they gave me one that I stuck with" he took a long sip and added on, "They chose Mysterious 'cuz... Never mind..." his voice trailing off as he took another sip.

As she closed off her reply about the weather and brought up a new subject, he threw back at her, a vague reply. "Well... I came here, for a woman I met a while back..." His mind stopped thinking at the thought of his woman. Her intimidating presence was so fun for him to have around... And her kiss, was so salty

There was a long pause as Caspa's eyes seemed to wander around the room. He finished off his glass with a quick gulp and poured some more into his glass. "Want some more?" he questioned in a dull tone, his mind overflowing with the thoughts and images of her

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread