Defy the laws of physics..
With him mentioning that he used to live here, and that he had a son and wife, Angel paused. Noah? Was that the scent she caught off of him when she was attending to first aid? It angered her that he had nearly killed his own son, but it didn't matter at the moment. Noah was safe and Angel was not at the moment. For now, his words kept her guard up and she decided to play along just until she found a weakness and that was then she would strike.

"My most interesting case was saving the life of your son you nearly killed. Don't play me stupid. Your story of lies will not break through me. Call yourself what you want, act who you want to be, but I know your true identity and you will not fool me from it."

Angel did not remark on his attempts to flatter her much. The woman was not one to put more energy into anything that wasn't necessary. Especially in a situation like this. Still, she never got her question answered and it flustered her.

"Answer my question, beast. You are on my lands after all. And it is respectful."

If he really wanted to win her over he would answer her. She knew how to bend men to her will at any given time and if she had to, the woman would toy with him to get what she needed and to perhaps bring him down.

Messages In This Thread