Wishing to Rebuild
OCC: Itz ok. I understand. Its late for you anyways. I have major writers block.

"Here is the spot." she said as she threw the wood in a small ditch she had dug earlier that day. She turned and smiled him, her silver eyes glowing with longing. He was so nice to her and felt that he would help her with anything.
"Thank.... Thank you Leon. I'm.... I'm happy you helped... helped me move the.... the wood." she stammered, looking down again as she nervously kick a small piece of wood. She wasn't used to talking to males and she loved Leon's accent.

She shifted uncomfortably before asking her question. "Leon.... do... do you have a.... mate?" she asked softly, looking up for a moment before looking back down. *why did I ask him that? Im no ones type* she thought as she waited for his answer. She looked at her practically furless hands to her almost equally hairless arms. She had sustained third degree burns and the fur she had lost because of the burns had never grown back. She felt she was horrid and malformed because of the scars.

Messages In This Thread