Wishing to Rebuild
300+

He stepped around the burned woman and threw the wood he was carrying into the ditch she had dug out to decompose, he dusted off his hands and brushed down the front of his body hoping that no splinters had made thier way into his fur, it would be highly inconvenient. She turned around and smiled at him and he couldn't help but smile back, she was pretty in a non obvious way like the first streaks of sunlight in the morning sky than the full glory of it setting, beautiful in its own right and different from all else,

"No problemo, it is a shame that such a lovely lady should have to do all the hard work herself, eet is not practiced where i come from, woman are to be respected and loved not sent to do a man's days work." His frown was quite stern, he loved women not just from a mating point of view, he loved their softness and fragility and also their emotional strength which was so much more than the physical of men, being around them and protecting them was his duty as a male, any who shirked it could not call themselves men but boys to be scorned and laughed at.

But often there was no way to protect them from themselves and their hearts, nervous actions betrayed her thoughts and fleeting glances sealed what was to happen. Earthen ears pulled against his head as the damning words left her mouth, instead distress filled his eyes and his hands twisted in their grip together, his words painted with mourning and sadness,

"Nien Senorita. I have no mate, she died some months ago giving birth to my children." Now he looked away from her, white eyes focusing instead on the horizon in the distance as his throat tightened

Messages In This Thread