the quiet things that no one ever knows [p]
Table by Fae <3
[html]

Magnolia would never admit it, but Larkspur was one of the few beings in the world that actually gave her advice she paid attention to. She was too stubborn to ever talk to Niro about anything important, or anyone else in her life for that matter. But for some reason, the dark man presented some sort of fatherly aura to her and it was a force she couldn’t ignore. His presence shook her young bones and Magnolia found herself fascinated by what he had to say, as much as she tried to hide her opinion of the man before her.

“But… I can make it out on my own,” the stubborn teenager said quietly, unsure of how to react to Larkspur’s words. “I lived by myself pretty much every day in the kingdom because I didn’t want to be around my dad,” The young girl sighed softly before continuing on. This made her uncomfortable. “When my mom dropped me off with him I just kind of… kept to myself,” It was the truth, after all. She just spent her days murdering butterflies with Elvira and collecting necklaces that caught her fancy. Despite these odd activities she was surprisingly well adjusted for a girl who had raised herself for most of her puppyhood.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread