Wishing to Rebuild
WC:239

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know. You have children? I have always wanted pups of my own..." she said softly. She felt the need to hug him for the pain she caused him and came up behind him and hugged him softly. She laid her ears back and pressed her body against the back of his. She wasn't used to hugging anyone and had only really hugged Ayasha. She had felt the need to hug him and as she attempted to console him for her blunder she had fallen into her felt her heart going out to him.

He was a father raising his children without a mother figure, a female in their life. She knew first hand the pains of loosing a loved one and started to cry against him. "I too have loss people I love. My whole family is dead. I have no one but Ayasha and Ralla to love. I shouldn't have asked about your love life. It was not my place." she mumbled against him. She didnt want to let him go with such a deep ache. "You shouldn't have to deal with this alone. You know how long I have wished I had someone to talk to about my loss. I know how you feel Leon. I know the ache and the hole that is left after loosing a loved one. I... I can help you." she whispered though a tear choked throat.

Messages In This Thread