Wishing to Rebuild
WC:329

Shiloh wasn't prepared to be picked up into his embrace but instantly wrapped her legs around his slender waste and hugged him back as her own tears fell against his fur. She hurt so much and here she was in a strangers crying her heart and soul against him. He understood her loss and understood a part of her she longed for someone to see and honestly care enough to embrace. She buried her face in his mane and inhaled his scent, letting it wash over her. She wanted to feel loved and in Leon's arms she did. He didn't judge her, saw past her scars and embraced her for who she was not by how scared she was.

Her heart pounded as she pulled away enough to lick away one of his own tears she felt falling upon her shoulder. "Let me heal this ache you feel inside Leon. I can take it away. I can love you. Let me love you...." she whispered against him, her voice cracking with her need to show someone other then Ayasha that she could love. She felt he was the one, the one she could trust and pour her heart and soul into. The one who could catch her if she fell. She held on tight and didn't want to let go. She could feel her heart beat speed up and her throat close as she let out a soft whimper against him. She didn't doubt her words but she was worried Leon wouldn't want her so soon after losing his mate. "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that. I don't expect you to be over your mate so soon to move on. Please... put me down." she choked against him. She cried harder feeling there was no hope for her. Why was she opening her heart to this stranger, this man she just met. She was laying herself open to him and she prayed that he didn't crush her heart.

Messages In This Thread