The one with the pup and the bumble bee
[html]

Hello!

Tears welled up in her eyes instantly. She was used to pain, yes, but it was an aching pain that she often felt and not usually such a sharp feeling. She lifted her paw, trying to look at it, but she couldn't balance correctly between the two legs that she had left. Wretch wasn't sure what to do. She sat down after checking that area of flowers for bees as well, putting her head down. Saul wasn't anywhere around....no one was. No help was coming.

Her head came up immediately when she heard a voice, a large figure blocking out the sun overhead momentarily. Who was here? Deep emerald eyes blinked as she tried to identify the wolf, failing to. It wasn't Saul. Anxiety struck the girl and she put her head back down into the flowers, trying to hide. "N-Nuffing! nuffing is wrong..who are you?" She asked, her voice muffled by the flowers. "I...I stepped on a bee"

<style>
.wretchroad .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.wretchroad p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.wretchroad b {color:#A2152C; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.wretchroad { background-color:#C37400; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mwRV1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.wretchroad .inner {margin:140px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.5; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread