¡M! - so we livin' life like a video.
[html]

Word Count→442A bit scattered at first, but I think I managed to get out something readable. I assumed Barrett was on his back, looking up; I can change it if he's not!

Maybe it was strange for the Marino woman to be caught so far away from the Manor, especially with the dull ache that remained in her now-healed knee, but she had regained an urge to explore the Dreamer land without second thought — her natural wanderlust had been subdued since the incident at Ol' Red. There was no real regret when it came down to it; she'd saved her precious niece from what would have been an awful incident, and though she'd suffered months with an inability to leave the confines of her home, it had been a worthwhile gesture. That time had passed, however, and she had gathered up her wild urges in order to explore again the territory she had almost forgotten. As she did every morning, she tidied the room shared with the hulking Jazper Knight, checking on each of their five children in turn; much to her distress, Sophia wasn't home, though she never expected anything else. Her chores finished, she moved slowly down the stairs and out into the fresh air.

The trek across the Dreamer land was easy and pleasant, turquoise eyes searching the landmarks for interesting points of interest. Everything seemed in place, and the farther from the manor she traveled, the less members of her extended family were seen. By the time she had reached the landing sight, there was no one. Or so she assumed. Closer inspection, and a keen sense of smell, alerted her to a vaguely familiar scent. Sure, it'd been nearly two years since she'd first met the handsome hybrid who'd introduced her to what she'd managed to catch on the air, but she wouldn't deny that she'd partaken in it on her own since then. She didn't expect, however, that a member of her family — or one of the new members — had started the habit. Curiosity gaining the best of her, the Italian wolf followed the trail with a bit of difficulty, leaving the scene of the wreck itself in order to find the edge of the river.

It was there, flopped back upon the greening grass, that she found the source — a young man, mottled pelt colored a brilliant shade of dark chocolate brown, gave the sky quite the contented look. One eyebrow rose, black lined lips twisting in an amused grin. "Has the sky done something good for you today?" She'd long since become fluent in the English language common to her new home, but the tinges of her native tongue still wrapped around the edges of each word as they entered the air. Behind her, the dual-tone tail she sported swayed absently in the air.

<style>
.greenearth-ext { width:450px;border:1px solid #FFFFFF;background-color:#FFFFFF;background-image:url(http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j40/k ... _table.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;-moz-border-radius-topleft:20px;-moz-border-radius-topright:20px;-webkit-border-radius-topleft:20px;-webkit-border-radius-topright:20px;border-radius-topleft:20px;border-radius-topright:20px;}
.greenearth-int { padding:8px;padding-bottom:110px;font-family:tahoma;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;color:#000000;text-align:justify; }
.greenearth-int p { text-indent:25px;padding:5px 0px; }
.greenearth-int b { font-weight:normal;color:#EF8702; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread