Traps and Crafts
WC:229
"Proud? I am not proud of them. I failed my family. I failed my little sister and little brother. These scars are from someone not strong enough to save her family. You don't know how much I wish I could have saved at least my sister who was right there when I tried to reach for her again and again. I blame myself for not being stronger." said Shiloh softly looking at Saxif, her silver eyes growing darker with emotion. She took a moment to let her emotions go, looking down and wiping tears away before stopping and getting herself together and looking up at Saxif with a small smile

"Projects? Why don't we start making my hut today and about two or three days from now it should be done. With your help it will get done faster and I won't have to live in the town hall. The reward would be a set of bowls and a hut. And a place in my hut with me till we can work on yours." she said with a smile. She hoped Saxif was nice enough to help her move the wood she had found and carry it to the village. She had been taking apart another house she had found and was going to use the wood as her own. There was enough wood for her hut and Saxif's

Messages In This Thread