Wishing to Rebuild
300+

If he had thought to stop and think about all of this then it would have turned into a supremely awkward situation for him to be in, he was not in the habit of making women cry then picking them up and hugging them while they cried. This was entirely new ground for the Austral man and one which he did not know the lay of the land so that anything might make him stumble or trip up and fall on his face. Her legs hooked around his waist and head buried into his fur, it was all too surreal for him and yet at the same time really too real for him to handle. Hands shook and legs trembled, and with his eyes closed as they were he did not see her expression as a rough tongue licked his cheek.

Her words however had his breath rushing from his lungs, as his tail bristled out behind him. He couldn't love another, nien he could not. His heart belonged fully to the one that had died and gone to the heavens, to love another would put her memory in shame. No, he could not, he would not love another not as he felt now, and he believed that he would always feel this way. His head shook from side to side as he heard her whimper, this had all gone so very wrong in such a short space of time from such a simple question, it honestly baffled him how they had come to this point. In response to her request to be put down he hugged her tighter reflexively not wanting to let her go now she was in his arms before placing her gently on the ground with a sharp cry of anguish.

He fell to his knees in front of her and pulled at his ears in frustration and emotional pain, "I'm sentimos, senorita, I cannot..." Tears fell from his pale eyes onto the floor as he rocked back and forth, "Kaily.. my Kaily.. why did you leave me here." Pure torment filled the man's voice as he broke down slowly in front of an almost stranger.

Messages In This Thread