Lonely stars (all welcome please join!)
[html]

His fur slowley flattened, but his eyes were still suspicous. His tail flicked back and forth nervously. He knew he would be no match from the female, and why start a fight if she was friendly? I've just recently come to the area. He said, leveling his gaze.

Then he turned to study the waves. The moon had risen above the wall of charcoal clouds, and it shimmered on the sea. He thought of the fish in the sea and his mouth began to water. His stomach let out a low growl, and he flattened his ears, glancing at the white Luperci embarresdly. I-i guess i'm hungry.. he stammered.

Image courtesy of Oldskooldave@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.juna-a01 p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
.juna-a01 .name { width:155px; height:35px; float:right;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.juna-a01 p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.juna-a01 b {color:#F8FAFD; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.juna-a01 {background-color:#0C1E2E; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/II50i.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #425F79; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#C8DFF9; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:135px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; text-shadow:#051019 1px 1px 1px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread