Hey nonny nonny
[html]

i totally needed this thread for mati! yay!

We were on our way to see my brother Haven, Princess and their pups. My young brother Alder lives with them as well, and we were hoping to see how they were. Mati paused, wondering if Strel had had the pleasure of meeting the Knight's pups yet.They had not gotten there, diverted by the lone wolf. But she hoped they were well, healthy. Mati figured Haven would send Alder with messages if they needed Cambria's healing art. He just scared us both, threats and I don't want Cambria scared like that again. Mati didn't wish to relive it and did not give the details that he might be looking for.

The woman leaned into Strel. He was right, she felt better as they wrapped their arms around one another. Mati pulled back, her purple eyes watching their match. Yeah, so who is this Noss? Mati questioned, her lips turning upwards into a smile and looking at him coyly. Mati was suddenly so very happy that the male had come to see the Dreaming pack. Her mind drifted away from the lone gray wolf and the fear that he had brought her. Instead she happily engulfed herself into the happenings of his life.

<style type="text/css">
.matisept02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#efe3d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c5d2e; }
.matisept02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; text-align:center;}
.matisept02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.matisept02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#af7840; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... sept02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f4eae0; padding: 130px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d8bca0; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.matisept02-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.matisept02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #8c5d2e; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread