Traps and Crafts
She had gotten the story of her woe and Saxif had only one thing to say about it. At least you tried and I find you strong for it. She smiled hoping the dark scarred female would believe her words. Not many could have done what Shiloh had tried to for her family. Most would have felt helpless and drawn back from the heat. Saxif often saw things in a unique perspective, it was something her grandmother had cherished in her over her cousins and sister. Again she refocused on the reason she had approached the dark female. She was glad to learn she would soon work toward providing for the pack in a more precise manner. She would need to learn about storing techniques and soon she hoped she would get her chance to really skin an animal. She had never gotten the chance but it was the one thing her father allowed her to be present for because females were often the ones who cared for hides to ensure a warmer winter.

Yes I will help you with the wood. Lead the way my friend. The cloud colored wolf set herself beside Shiloh glad to have met her. And as much as I would love to stay with you I am housed with Leon Austral and his daughter they have been so kind to me I do not wish to offend their hospitality. Secretly Saxif just enjoyed living with them, it was like a new family to her. Though she often wondered how it would be to live on her own. When the hut was built she would discover that but for now she enjoyed the company of others.

Messages In This Thread