Traps and Crafts
"I tried so hard to save them. The worse scars are on my arms where I reached though the flames for my sister. Anya still haunts my dreams to this day. I loved her very much." she said with a small smile.

Shiloh stiffened at knowing Saxif lived with Leon. *She must be the reason he doesn't want to be with me. He must have feelings for her.* she though as she started to walk towards the far side of the compound. She hoped Saxif didn't see her eyes grow dark with emotion. Shiloh pulled out the wolf figurine she was working on and let her thoughts wander as she continued to whittle. She walked in silence for half the walk, finishing the wolf figurine.

"Do you want this Saxif? I have made one for almost everyone I have became friends with. This kind of reminds me of you. Your strong and independent and free spirited. I hope you will accept this gift as a way of me showing I wish to stay friends with you." she said holding out the figurine to Saxif. She smiled softly and wondered what was going though the woman's mind. "I also wish you good luck when you hunt." she said with another smile. She hoped Saxif would be the friend she longed for. Someone to understand her and love her despite her flaws.

Messages In This Thread