I Was Told My Uncle Lives Here.
[html]

300+

The gentleman had regained some of his finesse over the week or so since the unwelcome truth had been spoken. He still had no intentions of voicing it to his sister, there was no need to potentially ruin her (fogged) vision of her perfect family. Nor did Galileo had any want to do so, as long as Io saw him as a wayward boy it seemed that that was how he stayed.

With a shake of his head Galileo pressed himself to focus more on his work, repositioning the stencil and pulling of another peice of bark that he obviously missed when he was clearing the tree before hand. His ears twitched to the soft hissing sound of the pressurized can, it pleased him to no end and he was almost oblivious to the outside world until a young boy's howl was heard. A docile scowl crossed Galileo's face as he let go of the can, letting it thud onto the soft earth. Strong strides took his to where he needed to be.

Upon approaching the source of the noise, he was made aware that the child was trespassing. Now Gallileo had no authority, and therefore he had no right to order the child of the land, or so he saw, so he merely approached him with a placid expression on his face. He had picked up on the Inferni scent and the scent of his own sister, both buried deep in this boy's pelt. 'You are trespassing on the land of Cercatori d'Arte, luckily you are a child and therefore I account the incident to that...' he paused, his bluemine eyes studying the boy. 'Now, my nose tells me that you have spent sometime near Inferni, and by extention of that, near my sister'. The gentleman's eyes narrowed in thought and his collie tail swung slowly, 'Who are you?'

<style type="text/css">
.galileo-cane b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.galileo-cane .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.galileo-cane p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.galileo-cane {margin:10px auto; width:410px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://www.iaza.com/work/110528C/iaza15809572867400.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 40px 0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color: #596878; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread