Traps and Crafts
Check out my sketch CLICK. Notice a detail wrapped around her neck? ^_^

The blonde wolf had noticed a shift in Shiloh’s mood at the mention of her hospitable friend. She wondered if she had said something wrong. She followed the scarred female for a distance as Shiloh kept her hands close to her chest. Saxif wondered what she was doing almost peering over Shiloh’s shoulder. She nearly bumped into her when she abruptly stopped and turned to the wolf. She was astonished when the girl offered her a small wooden wolf. She smiled feeling whelmed with thankful emotion. She had never received a gift such as this. She grabbed the tiny wolf as though it were precious. She looked down at her belt where she spun sinew and pulled a piece biting it to a shorter length and looping the excess back on her belt. She tied a loop around the neck of the tiny figurine and placed it around her neck. I will treasure this for as long as we are friends, I promise you. She smiled warmly. She patted Shiloh’s shoulder lightly. Thank you for your kind words and your blessing of luck. She released her shoulder and moved forward.

Saxif was grateful to have made a new friend, especially one who had been so open with her. The ivory wolf though was worried lightly, she hoped the scarred female opening up didn’t mean she would have to do so herself. But she erased the thought, eventually she would have to start telling her story but she worried of what others would think of her if she had. Would they think her a deserter, a fool or worse yet royal? She hoped they would arrive at their destination, she wanted work to distract her from her fears.

Messages In This Thread