someone's standing on my chest
[html]

You know, I was actually thinking about that the other day as well (because for some reason I was thinking Luperci were flat-footed like humans), but you make an excellent point! Thank you for pointing that out, I'll have to fix his appearance to be a little more accurate to the site's standards. ^^ 414

Helios had always been choosy with his words, careful and punctual of them. This wasn't to say Helios didn't like to speak, for being a Gemini it was a trait he was well known for, but strangers were typically regarded in a standoffish fashion. The dark D'Angelo was the type where if he didn't have anything nice to say, he wouldn't say it at all. Really, if he didn't have anything to say period, he wouldn't grace anyone's ears with mindless chatter either. While renowned for being a Gemini and the chatty nature a Gemini carried, Helios was more practical with speaking in meaning and genuinely than spilling his soul to anyone who strutted his way with random conversation. While the colored Luperci before him waited to elaborate upon his new status in Anathema, he further questioned whether Helios was lost.

Helios merely smirked at the word lost, for not in a manner to mock him, but Helios had been lost figuratively for quite sometime now. Lost his home, lost his family, maybe even lost a sense of his sanity at one point. "I've been lost for a very long time now," Helios started, elaborating on his thoughts vocally with his grin widening. Perhaps he looked like a madman in this light, but Helios didn't care. "But, I've been found. Somewhat. I think I've finally found the right path here." If it wasn't for discovering Naniko and discovering Anathema, he still would have been a rogue. Listening as the colorful male offered assistance with guidance in the underground system of Anathema, Helios nodded. "Thank you for your help. I think I might need some for a little while before I get used to navigating through this place. Are these tunnels of some sort of volcano that used to exist here?" Helios questioned, wondering if the male knew of any history as to how the system was so elaborate being underground.

Providing his name as Ouija, it was an interesting sort of name for a Luperci. Oddly enough, it seemed to fit him for as much as Helios could see of him in the dark. "Helios D'Angelo. It's a pleasure." Helios returned the greeting, not paying any mind to give special attention to his last name when he spoke. He figured he might as well put it out there for others to know his relationship to Naniko. Maybe it would make others think of him differently from first impression, from all he knew. Maybe not.

<style type="text/css">
.darklotus b {font-weight:bold; color:#FEFEFE; letter-spacing: 1px; }
.darklotus .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.darklotus p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 25px; margin:0px;}
.darklotus {margin:0px auto; width:370px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/e9i3ph.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid black; padding: 15px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: times new roman; font-size:12px; color:#929292; line-height:19px; letter-spacing:.-1px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread