Not sure if I can trust again
[html]
Word Count: 513 (5 points)

Wind passed through the air as the heat of the afternoon began to sink into the atmosphere. It was a good thing that the day had brought Songan to the water. It would be a great way for him to cool off after the busy morning. It felt good to be sitting back in the water. He smiled as he slowly made his way in. The water was too cool for him to just get on in. He swayed his tail around in the water as he looked around. He could see a couple of small fish swimming by. There was nothing for him to worry about with them. He took a short glance over to his horse as she had moved to the bank to get a drink of water before eating some grass. It was good to see that she was not wandering off like she was known to do. He then turned his golden gaze back forward and onto other things.

Songan paused for a moment as he looked to the she wolf. After looking over her more carefully, he noticed that this she wolf was not Ayasha. It looked like there was more than one white she wolf here in the AniWaya tribe. The male took note to her features so that he would be able to tell the two she wolfs apart. He gave her a warm smile before scratching the back of his neck gently. "I am so sorry for the mix up. You look just like her. I’ll try not to make that mistake again." He moved his hand back down to his side and into the water. "It’s a pleasure to meet you Amaterasu. My name is Songan Amara." He then waited for the she wolf to answer his question, though he didn’t seem to get one. He nodded to her and leaned his back on the back. "That’s alright. I’ll stay over here if you’d like. I don’t want to make you uncomfortable."

Songan continued to look over the female and tried to find the source of the odd smell he got from her scent trail. He began to rubs his arms with the water and clean himself as he looked to the she wolf from the corner of his eyes. He could not spot anything wrong with her from his gaze. He gave a small sigh before venturing to ask her if something was wrong. "Are you alright Amaterasu? I caught a strange scent when I followed it to you. I was wondering if you’re ok." He turned his gaze away so he didn’t seem like he was making her uncomfortable. He was so used to looking over his sisters that he feels the need to sometimes look over others. He kept his smile to show that he was just being friendly. He had no other interests really. He was too old for most of the things youth brought and he would already have someone staying at home with him. He splashed at himself at he waited.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread