Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro choked up, as she spoke, he had worry wrinkles over his forehead as he stepped tentatively closer to her, he wanted to hug her, to hold her and let her do what she needed to, but he knew it was not all her fault. It would never be her fault. He then pupt his hand on her shoulder.

“You are not at fault, I do not blame you for anything. You’re always going to be my daughter where ever you live. No matter what other children I have, or where you are, I will love you no matter what.”

He said, feeling his own throat tighte, but he cleared it, hoping he could keep his cool, his hand moved to his young daughters tear, hoping to wipe it from her, he did not want to see her cry, if she did, he would too.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread