Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro was overcome with emotion as suddenly she wrapped her arms around him, Niro folded his over her and let his own tears come, but he was quiet about it. Hearing the words he had wished to hear for so long. His daughter really did love him, and to hear the words come out of her mouth was the best present he could ever have. He would remember the moment forever. No matter what other happy moments, his hardship of having children came down to this

“You should not be sorry that you left. You are a woman now, and one who will be sucessful in whatever she does. I only regret you did not come to me face to face. I want what is best for you, but remember you will always have a home with me and Amaranth, she does care about you, and though you are not hers, you are a daughter to her too. Just promise me one thing.”

The moment a father lets his daughter go was a hard thing, but he knew he would have to, he knew that she was free to make her own choices now. He wanted to keep her a tiny little rambunctious pup, one that had looked at him with the admiration she had when he met her again for the second time. Though she had become bitter, hard, and sullen, he could still see she had so much potential. He would be proud of her in whatever she found herself doing.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread