Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

Magnolia knew her cowardly exit would come up in conversation, and she could feel her ears burning in embarrassment. It was cold and cruel. Maggie didn’t know where that necklace was now, but she knew it was somewhere safe. She looked down at the teal cross on her neck and struggled to regain composure. But every word Niro said made her sob harder. Finally hearing these words was almost too much to handle.

“I’ll promise you anything,” she said, as she stopped crying momentarily to dry her face and break the embrace between them. “and… I’m sorry I was too cowardly to face you,” she said as quietly as she could. She regretted that too. It was a terrible thing to do to a father.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread