Huntress' Homecoming
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Saxif held out her hand a moment after Ayasha spoke. Forgive me my name is Saxif Goldenfeather and yes I am indeed a hunter. The wolf’s face became thoughtful just then. What has been going on lately? She absently played with the small wolf carving hanging on her neck, it was as though she sort of sensed what the pup was about to speak. She tilted her head to the side questioningly. Saxif couldn’t imagine what troubles could be brought to this pack of noble canines. All she knew is that what ever it was she would stand strong and protect her village with no question or regret. She hoped the seriousness of the issue would be mundane, a problem just within the pup’s personal life. The ivory wolf often enjoyed being a listening ear so long as her own past troubles were kept to herself.

Her newest of friends in the pack was a great example of how she enjoyed being a friend. The scarred female was her greatest envy she didn’t know how to describe it but just that she adored her. Saxif was raised to honor the brave and that is how she saw the girl. She was curious to learn of the news the pup bore so she asked the question again. What has happened Ayasha?

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread