Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

YOU SIGNED OFF THE CHAT TOO EARLY TO SAY THAT I LOVE YOUUUUU :3 wrap this up soon?

”Absolutely,” she said without hesitation, still wiping the tears off her face. She figured his request would be something along those lines; now that everything was okay between them she expected it. And that was fine with Magnolia; she was tired of the anguish and pain over her father. She was also done being entitled and rotten; she was grown up now, and needed to act like one. She didn’t mind forgiveness because he never deserved the treatment in the first place. “I want to meet that sibling of mine anyway,” she gave her father a smile and another small hug. “Stay here with me a while?”

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread