Dog and dog
[html]

He kicked his small, muscly hind legs onto the tree trunk with his hands folded on his belly. His eyes seemed to display a bored, careless expression as they narrowed toward the young female.

Mysterious licked his wine-stained rows of teeth and confidently spoke back. "I see ya are telling as much as I have. I guess I'll tell ya some more" He took a big swig out of a bottle of whiskey nearby before he told Caspa about his strange self. "M'kay so, I'm from far south from 'ere and this girl I'm looking for was one that stayed on my mind longer than most. She dumped me so I just want some revenge..." he took a quick moment to clear his throat and added on, "I'll tell ya more if you tell me more. We got lotsa rum to drink up." in a mellow tone.

Mysterious Does "Mysterious speaks." Mysterious thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e9e3; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#151414; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fB1p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 300px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#72717b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread