Not sure if I can trust again
[html]
Word Count: 506 (5 points)

The water began to brush along the bank as the day continued on. The grass was able to get a drink from the water jumping onto the bank. Rain had been off in the distance, attending to her own needs. Songan had looked over to her before turning his attention back to the she wolf as she glanced over to him. She didn’t seem to like that he was constantly watching her. He gave her small nod before turning and attending to himself. He began to brush some of the cool water through the fur on his arms as a soft sigh emitted from his lips. Rain would soon be done and came back over towards her master, standing in place. He gave a smile to his equine companion before cleaning himself once more. It was nice to finally clean himself after some of the journey here from the Great Tribe and after all his busy work. With summer setting in, he would have to keep note of this place. Perhaps he would be lucky enough and he would be able to meet other tribe members here, though that was left for another day. For now he was enjoying his time with Amaterasu, even if he was at a distance.

Songan paused as he sat in front of the crying she wolf. He was not sure what he would be able to say to her to help make her feel better. He then watched the she wolf wrap his arms around him and begin to cry on his shoulder. He gave her a bit of a surprised look before putting his arms gently around her and rubbing her back. She was safe with him. He was glad to hear that it was not something he said that made her feel this way. He kept her close as he listened and she told him of what had happened. A sudden flash of the image of Sanuye appeared as if this had already happened once before. He looked down to Amaterasu and continued to try and comfort her. "It’s ok Amaterasu… you’re safe here with me and in this tribe. I’m sure my brother will help to keep you safe here as well." He thought for a moment of what he could possibly do to help her. A small idea came to his mind "Where do you live my dear? If it would make you feel better I could stop by and check on you. I don’t like seeing others like this." He was so used to looking after Sanuye and her pups after he rape, that he felt the need to do the same with the she wolf and her pups if she would have any. He tried to look to her eyes to see her reaction to his offer. He did not know that she did not have her own home. He swayed his tail in the water as he looked to the sky and made sure that it wasn’t getting too late.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread