Friends and maple trees
[html]

319 words/ Seems like i took my time to answer too^^

When Saxif came to view completely, Luna's tail popped out of the water, wagging vigorously as the cream-colored Optime took a jumping stance. She moved aside as fast as she could as the other jumped into the water with agility, splashing Luna. Her hair, already wet, fell on her face, overing her eyes. She puted, but then casted it aside with a paw, laughing. "Hey, another dive like that and you leave the lake without water!" But her laughter died off and turned into a smile when she saw Saxif swimming. She had deffinitively done that before. Her movements were much smoother than Luna's dull braces.

She walked-swam closer to Saxif, and there was when she realized the mass of dust and dirt that still soiled the older's chest. "Oh, this? it's just that i tripped and fell. It seems that you can't ever get rid of sap, can you?" She giggled as she tried to peel off the strongly stuck dirt off her pelt. She quit it after removing some pieces of rotten plants, and instead she rose her eyes to the female's amber ones. "It won't come off soon. But how is your hand? any luck while removing the sap?" A dark brown hand reached the female's and examined it.. "Because, well...sap can hardly be removed with water, let alone with your bare hands; you need to lick it unless you want to get all sappy." . She knew that sap wasn't the tastyest thing on earth, let alone something that anybody would like to put their tongues on. But she had grown to help those who needed it. And Saxif needed her paw to be cleaned from any trace of sap, didin't she? "I can lick it for you" She tried to hide the disgust face that was about to appear on her face. "That is, of course, if you don't want to lick it yourself."

table by lin
<style>
.sabinoedlunaooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.sabinoedlunacred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.sabinoedluna p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sabinoedluna b {color:#AEAD76; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #26240C; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.sabinoedluna {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#26240C; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:399px;}
.sabinoedlunainner{background-color:#736B33; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... unatab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:130px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #3E3B13; width:399px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread