Could it be?
[html]

OOC/WC

Niro seemed to be in a trance, especially when he saw what had happened to his sister. No wonder no one had seen a pink haired woman, she was gone, and now stood this strange brown splotched twin. He blinked wordlessly, though that didn’t last long as she mentioned his nieces. he looked at the two girls, who had ganged up on Jiva, and he did feel sorry for his boy pup. He was a strong little thing, for his age, but they were quite a bit older than him THat mattered little, though they had months to grow, there would be the years that would show off their spectacular height.

“That’s my son Jiva. He was our only survivor of our first litterl.”

He said slightly reserved. He wasn’t sure he should believe she was home, but the hug made it all real for him The second he felt her shaking he wrapped his arms around his sister and softened his words, though tears could have been running down his face, it was hard to tell with the mud and the rain.

“You should have come to me sister, I would have kept you safe. You know that.”

His voice sounded hurt, almost betrayed.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread