Align my heart, my body, my mind [aw]
[html]

WC: 316 OOC: :3 definitely had a good time spreeing! Big Grin

Niro couldn’t be any happier than this moment of reconciliation. He felt a weight lift off him, though he knew it was there, it was hard not to notice something that heavy pulling down on him. He smiled as she agreed and gave him another hug. He nodded at her question.

“Of course, though I will have to go back soon. I still have many places to search. Your aunt is missing. She was attacked and one of her pups was killed, so I’m very worried about her.”

He said. It was not just the news he wanted Maggie to understand, though she didn’t know anything about her aunt... he wanted her on her guard at all times when she was alone. Niro knew the life of a loner was no fun, and he hoped she would find a good place for her, one she would love. Then he would be able to visit her. Then thinking about it, she had mentioned wanting to meet her brother. He did smile changing the subject back to that.

“His name is Jiva, and he’s gotten much bigger. I think he’s asked for you, though he’s not sure who you are. He knows there’s a missing wolf in our family in any case. Your absence has not gone unnoticed”

Again he didn’t want her to feel bad, but to let her know she was loved more than she thought. The whole family had loved her, she just needed to open up to them, though that was something hard when she felt bitter about her own mother leaving her behind to take her sisters with her. Niro could understand how she felt, but only in part as his mother was missing, most likely dead, but he had felt betrayed when his own sister left him with that stupid large red man.

<style type="text/css">
.niro-gift b {font-weight:bold; color:#0f0f1e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.niro-gift .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.niro-gift p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.niro-gift {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6086af; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/FYhGD.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 220px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#cedce7; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table made by Sorin[/html]

Messages In This Thread