The world turns once more
[html]

OOC: +3

The two ran towards their prey that had been falling through the trees, but there was no thump to the ground, the two did not hear. Panda thought that maybe it got caught in the trees somewhere until she had approached and there was a silver pelted male holding the bird they had shot down. Panda stopped in her tracks, and her ears laid flat on her head. She pulled her lips up to show her fangs. To her, for a moment, he looked like another wolf trying to steal their kill. Then as soon as Venom came from the trees with his bow in his hand, his eyes had searched the concerned aura that the other male was putting out. Venom looked to Panda, who's lips were folded back to show her fangs. Venom shook his head to her once, and it made her instantly get rid of the snarl on her face. She turned her chocolate eyes on her friend for a moment and then to the silver male.

Was that your pet? she asked, almost stupidly, but you could never be certain since they had not known each other. If it wasn't then it's our kill, and I suggest you step off. the woman called to the silver pelted male with his mohawk and his brown feathers in his hair. It was stupid to ask, but she did anyways just because, what if it wasn't and he was just concerned about the bird because he liked birds? What then? She didn't want to have to fight for her food, nor did she want to have to let Venom fight for them both. She looked at him and sighed though, finding that her question really didn't need answer before she looked to the bag that hugged her hip. She knew that she had some bandage in her bag that could help with what damage that she and her friend had done to the male's bird. We're sorry. We didn't know it was someone's pet.. the woman apologized. Venom on the other hand was silent, and he watched, his arms crossed over his chest. I can help you fix it if you would let me.. the woman spoke, nodding her head lightly and taking a small step forward with the gauze in her other hand.

<style>
.pandababy-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pandababy-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pandababy-z91 b {color:#786f58; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.pandababy-z91 {background-color:#0a1111; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... baby-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:277px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.pandababy-z91-border {width:422px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread