I'll find strength in pain
[html]

Come to my cabin, little boy... ;D I've got candy.

Sky didn't really take much notice to the furless male's shy retreat at the snap of her jaws. If she did, then it was the other side of her that fed off that uncertain fear. She wasn't the nicest person anymore, not since Argul caused trouble for the pack, but at least she could pretend to be... so that dark side of her took a back seat as the youngster explained that Daemon couldn't cause trouble. I wonder what he means by that... She glanced back up at him, smiling just a bit coyly as he cut off his younger companion, proving that he could very much put things together in his mind and come up with a conclusion. Like... like a lowspeaker.

The idea crossed her mind. Maybe he'll do better with low speech. She'd learned enough about it in taking care of Casper and during her travels that she could probably get her point across if that were te case. When he held up the items, a belt, some pouches and a pair of boots, her interest peaked, ears perking and eyes flashing across each item. She switched the plant she held into one hand and reached out with the other, taking hold of one of the boots to look at it. She'd never actually seen luperci boots up close before... they looked oddly comfortable. Useful.

Did he make these himself, Fion? She didn't look at the pup to address him, and once she spoke, she looked up at Daemon with a smile, nodding, accepting the trade. The belt could prove more useful than my bag for herbs and medicines during everyday procedures, and the boots look nice... safer for when I'm cleaning the clinic, too, what with Casper getting into my piercing equipment at times. That damned goat already had his ear pierced because of it, though he didn't seem to mind the extra weight of the ring.

I have medicine that should help... She looked up at Daemon and nodded towards the direction of her house, aka, the clinic she ran, indicating for him to follow her there. He'll be fine if you want to stay here and watch your things. It won't take long. She looked down at Fion, smiling. It'll be warm out today. Maybe I can find something that'll help with keeping him cool under all that cloak. She smiled, sticking out her tongue (and in the process, showing off yet another piercing) playfully.

<style>
.skysong p {padding:5px 10px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.skysong b {font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold;}
.skysong-text {margin:12px 170px 10px 20px; padding:2px; width:280px; height:230px; overflow: auto; background-color:#fff; -moz-opacity: 0.8; opacity: 0.8; filter: alpha(opacity=60); border: 1px solid #68332f;}
.skysong {width:451px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/33cwspc.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#2F180E; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:0px solid #68332f; min-height:339px;}
.skysong-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#646947; text-align:right;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread