Burning Shadows
[html]

we can close this soon ^^

Skye smiled at the woman, happy that their closest neighbors seemed friendly. "Thank you," she said happily. "The same to you - Cercatori d'Arte is always open for assistance!" This was exactly what she had meant in the last pack meeting she had had with Cercatori d'Arte - that they should provide help and trade opportunities to their neighbors as well as strengthen their bonds. If they did that, the risk of wars and hostility would lessen, and things like Argul wouldn't happen - and if they did, they'd have friends to back them up.

Skye also noticed suddenly the similarities between Nayru and herself; both quite a bit younger than normally a leader would be, and both of their original leaders have left the pack, seemingly without notice at all. She remembered how panicked she was when she had discovered that Shaw had left - she felt like she couldn't support the pack enough at all without him; she had been seeing him less and less lately, and she supposed she wasn't surprised at the loss. Just panicked. But not anymore; leading the pack hadn't been easy, and she thought that she may make the same mistakes that lead to Argul being in the pack and starting it all. She did get through it, however, and Cercatori d'Arte was growing every day, to Skye's surprise.

Skye smiled at the woman's compliment to her pups. "Thank you," she said once again. "I'm sure they will." She then listened as Nayru told her of the members of her pack going to Dahlia de Mai.

She didn't hold it against them, not after the snowstorm and Argul had ravaged the pack. "Alexander had told me, but I didn't know about the others - I don't blame them, and I wish them only happiness in their new home."

<style type="text/css">
.skyefreebe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fefbee; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #333e46; }
.skyefreebe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #cde4f3; text-align:center;}
.skyefreebe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skyefreebe01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#cde4f3; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ree001.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #fefbee; padding: 0px 0px 165px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#485259; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.skyefreebe01-border1 {width:506px; border:1px solid #485259; margin:0 auto;}
.skyefreebe01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b5cee0; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread